Have you ever wanted to create a website but found it too complicated or confusing?
WordPress is the single most popular way to create a website or blog. It’s used by Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, authors, photographers, bloggers and non-profits to build a professional website easily.
You can do the same – and you don’t need to be a computer expert or web geek. This easy-to-use, visual guide shows you everything you need to know.
What you’ll learn in WordPress Websites Step-by-Step:
- How to choose a great domain name and get good value, reliable web hosting
- How to install WordPress in a few mouse clicks
- How to publish posts and pages with correctly formatted text
- How to give your website a professional touch by using images and videos
- How to customize your web design without needing to be a programmer
- How to add easily add complex features to your site with free and premium “plugins”
- How to use Search Engine Optimization to get ranked better by Google
- How to keep your website secure
- How to solve the most common WordPress problems
…and lots more.
There’s also a bonus chapter on getting the first visitors to your site, along with plenty of links to additional resources like free design themes and plugins to help you build a website on a budget.
Clear explanations and over 55 images of the admin screens and tools mean you can see exactly how to do everything. No more head-scratching or frustration!
After reading this book you’ll have a unique, professional and easy-to-use website to be proud of – and you’ll have created it yourself!
Whether you want to build a simple website for your company or organization, make money with a blog or a full online store, this non-geek guide will get you online quickly – saving you time and frustration.